To book on any Infomed Research and Training event, please visit the course webpage and select ‘Book online’. You can then add the course to your cart and complete the booking with payment. Once we have processed your booking (within 1-2 working days) you will receive a confirmation by email, including a receipt and venue location map.
If you prefer, you can book by telephone: +44 (0)20 32360810.
1) Course fee includes web access to lecture slides (pdf) when submitted by the faculty, lunch and refreshments and attendance certificate.
Bookings, payments and joining instructions
2) The completed booking form together with full payment must be submitted to Infomed Research and Training Limited to secure a booking. Bookings can be made by telephone but payment of the course fee must be made in full by credit/debit card at the time of booking. Submission of booking information, by telephone or form, constitutes a legally binding agreement, including these terms and conditions. Infomed cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of booking information.
3) Once payment has been received, you will be sent joining instructions by email with receipt attached. Infomed requests that, when booking, you provide both a private and a work email address for this purpose. If you do not receive joining instructions/receipt at least one week after you have made your booking, you should contact Infomed by email or telephone.
4) In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date specified on the course website or promotional material.
Substitutions and cancellations
5) Written cancellations received at least 6 weeks before the course will be accepted and the payer will be refunded minus an administration charge of £70. Infomed regrets that no refunds can be made for cancellations less than 6 weeks before the course, for whatever reason, although substitutions will be accepted at no extra charge if notified in writing 5 or more working days before the event.
Alterations to programme or cancellation/postponement of the course
6) Changes to any aspect of the course may be necessary due to events outside the control of Infomed. Infomed therefore reserves the right to make alterations to the course programme, faculty, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled, a full refund will be made to the payer. In the unlikely event of the course being postponed or the dates being changed, for whatever reason, Infomed shall not be liable for any expenditure (for example, travel and accommodation), damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
7) Views expressed by faculty are their own. Infomed cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or tutor at the course or in any material provided by them to delegates.
8) For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer attending and/or video production taking place during the course. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise Infomed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
9) By submitting booking details, delegates agree to allow Infomed and organisations associated with the course to contact them regarding their services or products. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications should email email@example.com. The name, job title and workplace of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be made available to course sponsors, if any, and to all course attendees.
Websites and links
10) The course and associated websites may link to other websites provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Infomed takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to the Infomed course website.
11) It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the course. Infomed cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.