Infomed medical courses include:
- Lecture-based conferences for 60-200 attendees;
- Workshops restricted to 20-50 attendees
- Ultrasound courses with skills stations (3-6 per skills station);
- Radiology case-based courses using iMac workstations; and
- events with multi-disciplinary as well as single speciality faculties and audiences.
Most Infomed courses are pitched at a level suitable for the Consultant, but are attended also by SAS doctors, senior STs and other doctors in training. Some courses are suitable for junior doctors and healthcare professionals such as nurses, sonographers and physiotherapists.