The most popular annual course since 2005, for Consultants in Emergency Medicine and Paediatrics who deal with paediatric patients presenting as an emergency.
organised by Infomed Research and Training, on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 November 2019, at the Park Plaza County Hall Hotel, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
Updates, Cases, Scenarios, Discussion, Q&A on:
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the
Full course programme
Course fee includes lunch and refreshments, and attendance CPD certificate.
Early bird rates
(if booking and paying on or
before 31 July 2019)
£475 (inc VAT) for the two days;
£285 (inc VAT) daily rate.
(if booking and paying
after 31 July 2019)
£525 (inc VAT) for the two days;
£325 (inc VAT) daily rate.
About the course
- A well-established course highly evaluated over many years.
- For Consultants, Registrars and Middle Grades
from the General ED, Paediatrics and Paediatric ED, who deal with paediatric patients presenting as an emergency.
- Aimed at those who are looking for a comprehensive, fact filled and stimulating update.
- A practical focus on the most difficult aspects of paediatric emergencies that Doctors need to deal with daily in the critical first hours.
- Lectures and interactive Case Scenarios from leading Consultants in Paediatric Emergency Medicine and other specialties who are actually doing the job!
What have past attendees said?
- Excellent lectures with knowledgeable and charismatic speakers
- Well delivered lectures and good discussion on topics
- This course will definitely improve my practice delivery
- Good updated evidence-based discussions on various topics
- This course will improve my knowledge in clinical practice and enable me to work confidently and efficiently
- Very impressed with the lecturers – A/A* for all of them – thank you!!
- A well organised and trusted course
- This course will improve my clinical practice through knowledge of these topics and assist me to practice effectively
- I will take what I have learned back to my department and educate my junior colleagues
- Fantastic update of clinical paediatric topics
- Excellent sessions with case discussions and interactive element at the end
- I will definitely work with the current guidelines being used here and will try to introduce them in my department
- I feel more competent with the latest guidance and advances in paediatrics