A unique, practical Course with Lectures and Discussion Forums, on
Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 March 2017, at the Park Plaza County Hall, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY (south end of Westminster Bridge)
We are sorry to advise that we have postponed this course until later in the year. We are sorry for the inconvenience and shall look to release a new date shortly.
Aimed at Consultants, senior STs and SASGs working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr Angela Mijovic, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
About this course
- A practical focus on the management of difficult medical disorders relevant to Psychiatric practice – what you won’t find in the textbooks.
- Numbers are strictly limited.
- An excellent Faculty of leading consultants with a proven track record in the dissemination of medical know-how to front-line Psychiatrists.
- Discussion Forums for detailed, practical discussion of grey cases in Psychiatric practice, in the clinic or on the wards, involving the medical specialities addressed in the lectures earlier in the day.
- Feel free to email, email@example.com, your own (anonymised) grey cases for discussion in the Forums.
- Dr James Gnanapragasam, Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Southampton General Hospital
- Dr Margaret Kaminska, Consultant in Paediatric Neurology and Neurodisability, Evelina Children’s Hospital, London
- Dr Lee Hudson, Consultant Paediatrician, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Dr Sandy Alatzoglou, Consultant Paediatrician, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London
- Dr Jon Goldin, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London
- Dr Janet Barter, Consultant in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Ruth Garcia, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Bromley CAMHS
- Dr Claire Macaulay, Medico Legal Advisor, MDU Services Limited
What attendees said about the previous Updates
- High quality lectures, great range of topics and excellent speakers.
- Lots of time for discussion and fantastic up to date info.
- I had been trying to find a course like this for ages – I came after positive feedback from colleagues.
- Well planned and organised – discussion forums are a great idea.
- Relevant to my practice – focus on key problems.
- Course well structured – clinical relevance and clarity.
- A Psychiatrist for 10 years and never had a medical update – glad I came to this!
- I think all Psychiatrists should attend this Update to refresh medical knowledge.