A unique, practical Course with Lectures and Discussion Forums, on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 November 2018, at the Grange Holborn Hotel, 50-60 Southampton Row, London WC1B 4AR
Book Online now Map to Venue
Dr Jon Goldin, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London
Aimed at Consultants, senior STs and SASGs working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Early bird rate
(if booking and paying on or before Fri 21 Sep 2018)
£450 (inc VAT) for the two days;
(if booking and paying after Fri 21 Sep 2018)
£495 (inc VAT) for the two days;
if booking for this and the “Paediatric ECG Interpretation: What the C&A Psychiatrist Needs to Know” (Mon 28 Jan 2019), then £675 for the two courses (if booking on or before Fri 21 Sep) or £750 for the two courses (if booking after Fri 21 Sep). Please use coupon code ‘CAPSYC‘ at checkout.
Up to 12 (6 per day) CPD Points; Certificate of Attendance issued
Full course programme2018_11_ca_psychiatry_update_programme_web
About this course
- Aimed at Consultants, Registrars and Staff Grades working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- A practical focus on the management of difficult medical disorders relevant to Psychiatric practice – what you won’t find in the textbooks.
- Numbers are strictly limited.
- An excellent Faculty of leading consultants with a proven track record in the dissemination of medical know-how to front-line Psychiatrists.
- Discussion Forums for detailed, practical discussion of grey cases in Psychiatric practice, in the clinic or on the wards, involving the medical specialities addressed in the lectures earlier in the day.
- Feel free to email, email@example.com, your own anonymised grey cases for discussion in the Forums.
- Dr Lee Hudson, Consultant Paediatrician, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London
- Dr Margaret Kaminska, Consultant in Paediatric Neurology and Neurodisability, Evelina Children’s Hospital, London
- Dr Kevin Roman, Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Southampton General Hospital
- Dr Sandy Alatzoglou, Consultant Paediatrician, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London
- Dr Jon Goldin, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London
- Dr Janet Barter, Consultant in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Philip Zack, Medico Legal Advisor, MDU Services Limited
What attendees said about the previous Updates
- I will be now more confident both in my knowledge and its limits for when to refer
- Far reaching discussion forums and very helpful
- Presentations very much relevant to my daily practice
- Pertinent, relevant content and pitched well
- As usual – well planned, well organised, excellent content and very helpful
- Excellent group discussions with like-minded colleagues – really enjoyable learning
- Very good, friendly and knowledgeable faculty